This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 13:43:53 -0500
- Subject: Re: emacs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <SNT153-W9161688AF3E2C7E028AA9B99F40 at phx dot gbl> <568D0E92 dot 2010405 at gmail dot com> <CAFqEa-DtU_8PFTqm5Z8H0HAOANffiQxh6NPzedW0WbpyNnkXsA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 1/6/2016 11:41 AM, Frank Esposito wrote:
what I found is that at first, emacs was trying to load
but what was in the bin directory was
Is your Cygwin installation up-to-date? The current libhogweed2 release
(2.7-2) provides cyghogweed-2.dll.
then it stoped again looking for
libnettle4-2.7-2 provides cygnettle-4.dll.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple