This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ocaml-4.02.3-1
- From: Damien Doligez <damien dot doligez at inria dot fr>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 13:48:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ocaml-4.02.3-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 764BBC3A-0AAE-4DE4-9A94-C81FEDB5D292 at inria dot fr> <1346370388 dot 3887272 dot 1451928885262 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at redhat dot com>
> There is now a flexdll for x86_64. Could you please enable (nat)dynlink there too?
I'd missed this piece of news. The upstream flexdll page doesn't mention cygwin-64 as a supported toolchain. Did you do the porting yourself?
Anyway, I will prepare a new version of the package with dynlink enabled for cygwin-64.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple