This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: SSHD not connecting from outside(real) IP
- From: JoÃo Paulo <joaoptc at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 20:09:16 -0200
- Subject: Re: Fwd: SSHD not connecting from outside(real) IP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <568AA766 dot 7010101 at gmail dot com> <568AAE97 dot 9030005 at gmail dot com>
Yep, yep to all.
I have tried that all.
Also changed ports. I thought this could be a SIP block. But I can see
the service on canyouseeme on all ports I tried.
And I troubleshoot it all. Disabled the firewall rules (service
blocked), enable it again(active). And that same with Router Port FW,
I am really out of ideas.
One thing I didn't mention. I have a ADSL modem: it DMZ to DDWRT. And
then I FW the port to my server. I have a lot of fail points, but I
tested them all !
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple