This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Two web page issues
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Erik Soderquist <Erik dot Soderquist at Dynatrace dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 22:09:05 +0300
- Subject: Re: Two web page issues
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALO-guto40G+TJ5a+=mcAeyFcN0pj1JRniUK_gjGBmy76w6Pzw at mail dot gmail dot com> <CACoZoo3fCFt=xH1rj2DFWdUJFvTKE9mPXRQHpEMSc64bCv5FPw at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Erik Soderquist!
>> But in practice this is as good as not being there...
> I've found it before, but I'm subscribed, so... specifically not
> listing the address is a common spam prevention method, and many lists
> will reject (silently or otherwise) email from non-subscribed
> addresses as a spam prevention method as well.
To add to that, please configure your email client to not quote raw email
@Eli Barzilay, you too.
With best regards,
Monday, January 4, 2016 22:07:57
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple