RE: CTRL-C does not work in Cygwin when using pipes

[Oops, apologies if I messed up the threading as I wasn't subscribed to the list and noticed there were some replies.]

On 12/29/2015 04:07 PM, Roger Wells wrote:
> a bit more:
> windows 10, mintty, works as hoped.
> windows 10, bash, observe what the OP reported originally

Yes, I'm trying to do this with the standard shell, bash.  We have tried using mintty or the xterm version but there were other issues.  Thanks.