This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc: cannot find -lubsan
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:55:56 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcc: cannot find -lubsan
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAAXzdLUP44BMpxHBsW+BR0Vi4KgQdcEZ6AtcjCboBQ4=-gXwBA at mail dot gmail dot com> <1446050188 dot 14224 dot 1 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, Oct 28, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> The various sanitizers in recent versions of GCC are not currently
> supported on Cygwin.
Then it would be nicer if GCC reported an error (rather than compile
dozens of files and then fail to link them at the end).
This is likely a GCC issue (I don't know whether GCC can be
configured/built so it knows sanitizers are not supported).
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple