This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: initial cygwin installation
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at xerox dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 13:21:24 +0000
- Subject: RE: initial cygwin installation
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <D91D46EA-68F6-4F59-A239-2E1DE17AD222 at etr-usa dot com>
From: Warren Young
> On Oct 25, 2015, at 3:11 PM, t s <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Q: How do I install everything?
> > A: You do not want to do this!
> I explain this in more detail here:
For the hell of it I decided to check out this hidden feature.
What I got was two dialog boxes popping up talking about
Cygwin limitations, something about "this port of Avahi",
references to Apple's "Bounjour mDNSResponder" service,
and a link to http://support.apple.com/kb/DL999.
What's up with that?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple