This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkshortcut (cygutils-1.4.14) free error
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 19:54:00 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: mkshortcut (cygutils-1.4.14) free error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1445135414 dot 3384650 dot 413058409 dot 46BC94AD at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <1445823930 dot 241438 dot 419951441 dot 109BA262 at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <562E30AF dot 5020502 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown writes:
> Anthony Heading wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I see the cygutils package has been orphaned, perhaps explaining the
> > lack of response to the below.
> > A related question then is that the vanilla mkshortcut built from the
> > latest source package does not
> > seem to perfectly match the behaviour of the binary. Is there any way
> > to review or reproduce how
> > the binary package was built,
> To see how it was built, download the source using setup-*.exe and look
> at the file /usr/src/cygutils.cygport. To reproduce the build, install
> the cygport package and run 'cygport cygutils.cygport all'. To fix the
> problem, volunteer to be the cygutils maintainer.
There are configure errors from this process, at least on my machine. I'll
take on maintenance of this package. Give me a short while to get my sea
legs. Thanks Ken for the pointers and Corinna for the nudge.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple