This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bash unable to print epoch timestamp
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:45:06 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Bash unable to print epoch timestamp
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20151022T010214-951 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20151022T084651-899 at post dot gmane dot org> <20151022084626 dot GX5319 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20151026100148 dot GB31990 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Brian, ping?
Just sent third try to this list, -patches, and yourself:
May have been blocked because thunderbird decided to base64 encode the stc
attachment ("smart" attachments?) whereas the patch was inlined properly!
Note in latest attempt:
"Third time lucky - pasting inline into email and resending to all previous
Please note that conversion into too-small buffer size in regression test
may not have expected result!
Tried to build with below and variants:
gcc -D_REGRESSION_TEST -D_COMPILING_NEWLIB -Dsniprintf=snprintf
gives undef refs for __cygwin_gettzname, __cygwin_gettzoffset,
__get_current_time_locale, __tz_lock, __tz_unlock,
Build stc with std cmdline and current strftime works and does demo issue."
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple