This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mkshortcut (cygutils-1.4.14) free error
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:54:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: mkshortcut (cygutils-1.4.14) free error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1445135414 dot 3384650 dot 413058409 dot 46BC94AD at webmail dot messagingengine dot com> <1445823930 dot 241438 dot 419951441 dot 109BA262 at webmail dot messagingengine dot com>
On 10/25/2015 9:45 PM, Anthony Heading wrote:
I see the cygutils package has been orphaned, perhaps explaining the
lack of response to the below.
A related question then is that the vanilla mkshortcut built from the
latest source package does not
seem to perfectly match the behaviour of the binary. Is there any way
to review or reproduce how
the binary package was built,
To see how it was built, download the source using setup-*.exe and look
at the file /usr/src/cygutils.cygport. To reproduce the build, install
the cygport package and run 'cygport cygutils.cygport all'. To fix the
problem, volunteer to be the cygutils maintainer.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple