This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Why package cache is not used during setup download?
- From: Aleksey Midenkov <midenok at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 10:49:53 +0300
- Subject: Why package cache is not used during setup download?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Cygwin setup process my turn to endless retry-error on bad internet
1. setup doesn't know how to retry download (why it fails to download anyway?);
2. setup doesn't use cache of previously downloaded files and always
redownload all packages from the beginning.
How possible I may overcome this situation?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple