This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: XWin.exe not running any more.
- From: Ken Jackson <cygwin at jackson dot io>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 16:23:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: XWin.exe not running any more.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+rGx5cfyNN9AhBwL-T4xcns5Go6JvOqzomUTx2fx-HRRUZ2Qg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/05/2015 08:14 AM, Thomas Schweikle wrote:
I had a similar problem. Mine turned out to be that a lock file wasn't
Since yesterday starting "XWin.exe -multiwindow -clipboard" starts,
but stops after short. It doesn't keep running and X11 is not usable.
I can't remember the name, (and I don't have a Windows computer nearby
to check) but it's something like /tmp/x0.lock. Try "ls /tmp/*lock*"
what you find.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple