This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problems with to_string not declared in this scope
- From: Luong Hoang <lhoang at microsoft dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 04:28:47 +0000
- Subject: problems with to_string not declared in this scope
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp dot mailfrom=lhoang at microsoft dot com;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
I'm getting a compile error using cygwin related to std::to_string method. The error says 'to_string' was not declared in this scope. I have spent a lot of time searching for a solution but did not come up with any. I found this thread https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-01/msg00251.html which was previously sent to Cygwin that describes the exact problem I'm facing, although there's no solution. What is the recommendation for resolving this if any has been found?
Here is my configuration and installed packages:
- Cygwin 2.873 (64-bit)
- Already tried compiling with -std=c++0x/c++11/gnu++.
- Gcc-core 5.2.0-1
- gcc-g++ 5.2.0-1
- mingw-gcc-core 4.7.3-1
- mingw-gcc-g++ 4.7.3-1
- mingw64-x86_64-gcc-g++ 4.9.2-2
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple