This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: chere 1.4 bug(?) - "Bash Prompt Here" not shown under Libraries folders
- From: cpengr <cp dot engr0 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:51:34 -0400
- Subject: Re: chere 1.4 bug(?) - "Bash Prompt Here" not shown under Libraries folders
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAK8bTDd03FSEaUYmAk7pQ39hJoYP2oZJO1Fpz76CHv7r3AmE7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <874mhktbrc dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
The folders I'm talking about *are* located on the filesystem, so you
certainly can cd to them.
This is evidenced by the path shown when you click on the location
bar. And also, as described, it works when you click on the folders
themselves (even if you browse to them via Libraries), but doesn't
work when you click the empty space from inside the same folders.
This should work.
On 10/21/15, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:
> cpengr writes:
>> Under certain circumstances, when I right-click in the empty space in
>> Windows Explorer, in any folder or subfolder beneath any "Libraries"
>> folder (e.g. my "Documents"), the "Bash Prompt Here" option is not
>> shown in the context menu.
> "Libraries", despite the looks in Explorer, isn't a folder and not a
> place you can set the current directory to.
> +<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
> Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple