This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Proposal to use ThreadQuerySetWin32StartAddress inside munge_threadfunc (Cygwin randomly crashes on Wine)
- From: Qian Hong <fracting at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 22:48:32 +0800
- Subject: Re: Proposal to use ThreadQuerySetWin32StartAddress inside munge_threadfunc (Cygwin randomly crashes on Wine)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALd+sZSPx-bUuq6FQ42vzWpXgGRhuakML87J-N3Wg+3Q0HSFCw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20151021081711 dot GJ5319 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
- Reply-to: fracting at gmail dot com
On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Corinna Vinschen
> I simplified your patch, taking out the printf's and added a test in the
> loop in case NtQueryInformationThread failed. See below. It's not
> overly large, but it introduces new functionality. It would be nice if
> you could sign a copyright assignment and send it as PDF. Please see
Thank you for the improvement!
I sent an email with my signed pdf to ges-info AT redhat DOT com and
CCed corinna-cygwin AT cygwin DOT com, but it was rejected by
corrina-cygwin AT cygwin DOT com, did I miss anything?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple