This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Regression with gnu screen: Scrollbar gone between 4.02 and 4.03
- From: ht at inf dot ed dot ac dot uk (Henry S. Thompson)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:56:08 +0100
- Subject: Re: Regression with gnu screen: Scrollbar gone between 4.02 and 4.03
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f5bmvvz7uj6 dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <vfi51bd9ggusbcfumb7ohb6epam35jlgkl at 4ax dot com> <f5bvbalx8s3 dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <f5bbnccw34o dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <0opa1btu0oec4eilseq1q38cra5clnh12r at 4ax dot com> <f5boag8hqse dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <7ks42b1o380v23fhnb31evfs2o7ijbj49i at 4ax dot com> <f5beggsd03p dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk>
> Andrew Schulman <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> So I just uploaded a new test release, 4.3.1-2, that includes the patch. With
>> the patch applied, yes I do have
>> #define TERMINFO 1
>> However in my testing the scrollbar is still missing. Please test the new
>> release yourself, and let me know what you find.
> Works for me, very brief test. Will explore further.
As far as I can tell this is now very nearly identical to the version I
compiled locally, and it does fix the scrollbar problem. Thank you!
Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: email@example.com
[mail from me _always_ has a .sig like this -- mail without it is forged spam]
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple