This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:49:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACoLpU-VJqaNv5VQo0sYfDkVLfK5wDw+Usvg29QsAS6M7BwitQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <8737xawn6j dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <56216C25 dot 6090104 at cornell dot edu> <878u72eyy2 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <56223B5E dot 50309 at cornell dot edu> <5622BA2F dot 7040205 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <87mvvg2ya8 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <56239C46 dot 2040708 at cornell dot edu> <87a8rg2tni dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <5623A2E0 dot 9070800 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown writes:
I've checked again what exactly --mirror-mode does: if it's set, then it
basically tells setup to believe the ini file and assume the existence
of all files that are listed there. If it's unset, then it checks if
the file is available on disk (first starting from local_dir, then
iterating thorough all mirrors) and tries to validate it. The latter
part fails in multi-mirror mode since it doesn't seem to find the mirror
names while doing that. I'll have to trawl the Git history to see where
and how this was dropped (it must have been a side-effect of something
else) and how to fix it. In the meantime, please use "-mX" for local
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple