This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Regression with gnu screen: Scrollbar gone between 4.02 and 4.03
- From: ht at inf dot ed dot ac dot uk (Henry S. Thompson)
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 09:58:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: Regression with gnu screen: Scrollbar gone between 4.02 and 4.03
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f5bmvvz7uj6 dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <vfi51bd9ggusbcfumb7ohb6epam35jlgkl at 4ax dot com> <f5bvbalx8s3 dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <f5bbnccw34o dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <0opa1btu0oec4eilseq1q38cra5clnh12r at 4ax dot com> <f5boag8hqse dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <7ks42b1o380v23fhnb31evfs2o7ijbj49i at 4ax dot com>
Andrew Schulman <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> So I just uploaded a new test release, 4.3.1-2, that includes the patch. With
> the patch applied, yes I do have
> #define TERMINFO 1
> However in my testing the scrollbar is still missing. Please test the new
> release yourself, and let me know what you find.
Works for me, very brief test. Will explore further.
Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: email@example.com
[mail from me _always_ has a .sig like this -- mail without it is forged spam]
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple