This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gcc-java-4.9.2-3 has the wrong libgcj dependency
- From: "Matt D." <matt at codespunk dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 10:13:25 -0400
- Subject: gcc-java-4.9.2-3 has the wrong libgcj dependency
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Latest release of setup-x86.exe downloaded today.
gcc-java-4.9.2-3 has the wrong libgcj dependency. It erroneously depends
on libgcj16-5.2.0-1 instead of libgcj15-4.9.3-1 and will complain that
it can't find cyggcj-15.dll if I try to run gjar.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple