This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 09:20:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: Error Installing Cygwin (setup-x86_64.exe & setup-x86) - No setup.ini.sig found.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CACoLpU-VJqaNv5VQo0sYfDkVLfK5wDw+Usvg29QsAS6M7BwitQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <8737xawn6j dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <CACoLpU8RO=-_NAzTFYEZUJfaf8f9S21OJpPAQwfqqa4HvJi9qA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Robert Pace writes:
> I can verify that the setup.ini.sig is not stored in the download
> folder. I earlier today downloaded the setup.ini.sig from the mirror
> site and put that file in the mirror folder and it complained that the
> setup.ini was corrupt.
Can you put both setup.ini and setup.ini.sig there (or setup.bz2 and
setup.bz2.sig), from the same mirror and downloaded at the same time?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple