This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 18:08:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <64kp1b56so0fre6tnm6dqdeuct2o1ts915 at 4ax dot com> <loom dot 20151013T124055-290 at post dot gmane dot org> <561D1BC8 dot 6010507 at gmail dot com>
cyg Simple writes:
> On 10/13/2015 6:44 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> I guess we need to
>> enable different dependencies for "prev", "curr" and "test" in setup.ini.
> I'm surprised that this hasn't occurred already because of this. Yes
> the dependency tree needs to be needs to be cognizant of version of
> dependencies as well as differing libraries.
It likely would have occured already if it was a simple patch to setup.
But it minimally needs changes to cygport, setup.hint, setup.ini and
upset as well, so here we are.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple