This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 10:44:49 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <64kp1b56so0fre6tnm6dqdeuct2o1ts915 at 4ax dot com>
Andrew Schulman <schulman.andrew@...> writes:
> For the last month or so every time I update in setup, in the Resolving
> Dependencies pane I see
> libvtv0 ()
> Required by: gcc-core
That's another fallout of the gcc-5.2.0 test version, which changed the
dependencies to those for gcc-5.2.0 (that's wrong, IMHO). It's only
available as "test" as a result, so if you install "curr", then there's no
available version for libvtv that you can install. I guess we need to
enable different dependencies for "prev", "curr" and "test" in setup.ini.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple