This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 05:39:00 -0400
- Subject: gcc-core requires libvtv0?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
For the last month or so every time I update in setup, in the Resolving
Dependencies pane I see
Required by: gcc-core
Note the empty version number and description. I accept it, but the next time I
update, it's back.
Has anyone else seen this?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple