This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
no more pty problem
- From: kc lee <eletik97 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 13:34:33 -0700
- Subject: no more pty problem
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I use gnu screen on cygwin. It seems like it does not close the
terminals (ptys) cleanly upon closing and overtime this leads to an
error: ("No more PTYs"). Has anyone else experienced similar issue?
Is there a way I can manually free up ptys or increase the total number
Thanks in advance.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple