This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: php-5.6.14-1
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 21:09:01 +0000
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: php-5.6.14-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 1444423180 dot 7416 dot 11 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz sent the following at Friday, October 09, 2015 4:40 PM
>The following packages have been updated in the Cygwin distribution:
>PHP (recursive acronym for 'PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor') is a
>widely-used Open Source general-purpose scripting language that is
>especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML.
>This is an update to the latest upstream stable release with fixes for
>two security issues in the Phar extension:
Cygcheck gives me this:
/c> cygcheck -c php
Cygwin Package Information
Package Version Status
php 5.6.14-1 Incomplete
I uninstalled, redownloaded and reinstalled.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.