This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ps and procps for Windows Processes
- From: Benjamin Cao <becao at progress dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2015 19:11:09 +0000
- Subject: ps and procps for Windows Processes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am aware that the ps command allows you to see Windows processes using the "-W" option.
My problem is that I need to be able to use the "-o" option on a Windows process, to get vsz information as the format.
I know procps makes this possible, minus the allowing of seeing Windows processes.
I am wondering if there is a middle ground to get the best of both worlds?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple