This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: using rsync with Win32/UNC pathnames?
- From: gregoria <gregorygabriella2015 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 11:32:26 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: using rsync with Win32/UNC pathnames?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <47F223A5 dot 5010103 at wpkg dot org>
I am using a software called *Long Path Tool* for such errors and it is
working like charm, i have no problems in copying, Win32/UNC pathnames or
extracting anything anywhere.
View this message in context: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/using-rsync-with-Win32-UNC-pathnames-tp34501p121625.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple