This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: gcc-5.2.0-1 (Test x86/x86_64)
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:05:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: Updated: gcc-5.2.0-1 (Test x86/x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <560BC46D dot 3060500 at gmail dot com>
On 30/09/15 12:15, JonY wrote:
gcc-5.2.0-1 has been uploaded for 32bit and 64bit Cygwin.
This is the first series of the 5.x releases, and should be considered
as experimental as such.
Excellent - looking forward to trying this.
Have you managed to work around the ABI change in gcc-5 , or will
this require a mass rebuild at the point gcc-5 becomes 'current'?
 - http://developerblog.redhat.com/2015/02/05/gcc5-and-the-c11-abi/
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple