This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: "fluffy8x ." <tkook11 at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 10:03:51 +0300
- Subject: Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKs53GU64Y_vBcfGuana_LsicfGc2qD0vqQYNgJoJ+=5Jo7=ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <1119268 dot 20150914213950 at yandex dot ru> <CAKs53GVZNLgaDyY+=GQPtQGRqSNAN97=sXY0d7sm9FT69ooNrQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <636766954 dot 20150915070045 at yandex dot ru> <CAKs53GUFsQq5G9358u6JtmF7u2eEYGUdJtzV0qQR5sg2p_3y0g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKs53GUEk-48xEeUHKbc89aQGEMb2sQJ1ffHTvJNv3LHi=HuWQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <560AEB66 dot 2080401 at cornell dot edu> <CAKs53GXT7GviNv_H-t+jgJXbfaM4kQ4ox+TftJsaHbKjbHVUrQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKs53GWmYdDRPkvosYtaLKDB_VYAMqUawUVBfQCY_PEkKnzzhg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, fluffy8x .!
>> I didn't see your reply beforehand as it didn't arrive in my inbox.
>> I'll retry and wait for autorebase to finish. Right now, though, it
>> seems that the process is hanging, as the progress bar does not
> It turns out it just takes a long time; autorebase should update the
> progress bar or people are going to think that it's hanging.
If you have an idea, how to update progressbar in a GUI application from a
shell script running unknown amount of jobs - http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC
With best regards,
Wednesday, September 30, 2015 09:58:55
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple