This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building cross toolchain on cygwin from source
- From: "Hari Narasimhan H.N" <hari dot narasimhanhn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 10:36:40 +0530
- Subject: Re: Building cross toolchain on cygwin from source
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKuw2Eo8r8VSRQ0iEiZr_6H9GEQ=fHgMzyK8ztj+yer20Ng4bQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAOC2fq87f4b8LESynWX0ij=3kqXhi0GLm-KYv+491OheyWmWvA at mail dot gmail dot com>
I am using a crosstool-NG system. During configuration of GMP it
throws the following error
"could not find a working compiler"
whereas I have gcc4.9.3 installed and working.
I cant attach logs here at work but can paste it inline if you like.
Thanks and Regards,
On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 3:32 AM, Michael Enright <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:20 AM, Hari Narasimhan H.N wrote:
>> We have a requirement to build a GCC cross toolchain for Xtensa
>> architecture for a cygwin host from source. So far we have not been
>> successful building even a native toolchain.
>> Please let us know if such a thing is supported on cygwin or workarounds if any.
> I have done this for ARM with no difficulty. It did not appear any
> different from doing the task on Linux. So what were the problems you
> ran into?
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple