This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Building cross toolchain on cygwin from source
- From: Michael Enright <mike at kmcardiff dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:02:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Building cross toolchain on cygwin from source
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKuw2Eo8r8VSRQ0iEiZr_6H9GEQ=fHgMzyK8ztj+yer20Ng4bQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Sep 29, 2015 at 5:20 AM, Hari Narasimhan H.N wrote:
> We have a requirement to build a GCC cross toolchain for Xtensa
> architecture for a cygwin host from source. So far we have not been
> successful building even a native toolchain.
> Please let us know if such a thing is supported on cygwin or workarounds if any.
I have done this for ARM with no difficulty. It did not appear any
different from doing the task on Linux. So what were the problems you
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple