This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- From: Jack <ostroffjh at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 16:52:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKs53GU64Y_vBcfGuana_LsicfGc2qD0vqQYNgJoJ+=5Jo7=ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <1119268 dot 20150914213950 at yandex dot ru> <CAKs53GVZNLgaDyY+=GQPtQGRqSNAN97=sXY0d7sm9FT69ooNrQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <636766954 dot 20150915070045 at yandex dot ru> <CAKs53GUFsQq5G9358u6JtmF7u2eEYGUdJtzV0qQR5sg2p_3y0g at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKs53GUEk-48xEeUHKbc89aQGEMb2sQJ1ffHTvJNv3LHi=HuWQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <560AEB66 dot 2080401 at cornell dot edu> <CAKs53GXT7GviNv_H-t+jgJXbfaM4kQ4ox+TftJsaHbKjbHVUrQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKs53GWmYdDRPkvosYtaLKDB_VYAMqUawUVBfQCY_PEkKnzzhg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2015.09.29 16:07, fluffy8x . wrote:
I didn't see your reply beforehand as it didn't arrive in my inbox.
I'll retry and wait for autorebase to finish. Right now, though, it
seems that the process is hanging, as the progress bar does not
It turns out it just takes a long time; autorebase should update the
progress bar or people are going to think that it's hanging. I let
all the postinstall scripts finish, and now curl works with HTTPS.
Out of curiosity, how long did it take to finish?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple