This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- From: "fluffy8x ." <tkook11 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:42:58 -0400
- Subject: Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKs53GU64Y_vBcfGuana_LsicfGc2qD0vqQYNgJoJ+=5Jo7=ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <1119268 dot 20150914213950 at yandex dot ru> <CAKs53GVZNLgaDyY+=GQPtQGRqSNAN97=sXY0d7sm9FT69ooNrQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <636766954 dot 20150915070045 at yandex dot ru> <CAKs53GUFsQq5G9358u6JtmF7u2eEYGUdJtzV0qQR5sg2p_3y0g at mail dot gmail dot com>
> Yes, indeed I have only one Cygwin install.
However, since autorebase.dash hangs at the end of setup.exe, I close
it when it reaches that process. Perhaps this might contribute to the
I still haven't received a reply or found a solution. Does anyone have
any new information on this problem?
Thank you in advance,
Tae Lim Kook
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple