This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Cygwin-ports-general] Ncview
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-ports-general at lists dot sourceforge dot net, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, fithis2001 at gmail dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:33:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Cygwin-ports-general] Ncview
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKmU=T_XtcOf1MOa_31oTfNYzUZ6QZD1xU9eTG-ERkvsua+gZQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 28/09/2015 16:07, Vasileios Anagnostopoulos wrote:
is it possible to include ncview
(http://meteora.ucsd.edu/~pierce/ncview_home_page.html) in the software
1) wrong mailing lists, the right one is cygwin (at) cygwin (dot) com
please follow up there.
For me the installation was only a ./configure && make && make install
2) the 64 bit crashes inside X libs.
I never succeeded to identify the root cause
thank you very much.
Dr. Vasileios Anagnostopoulos (MSc,PhD)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple