This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gawk: Bad File Descriptor error with concurrent readonly access to a network file
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 13:23:30 +0300
- Subject: Re: gawk: Bad File Descriptor error with concurrent readonly access to a network file
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <AB495CE313664A489959F8DEF45069A90188AA0788 at EXSRV01 dot avt-imst dot local> <56066FF9 dot 2070107 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Marco Atzeri!
>>>> Can you provide the type of network disk with
>>>> /usr/lib/csih/getVolInfo <volumename>
>> I am sorry, I have a very small installation of Cygwin running with no getVolInfo. In which package can I find that? We have MS Windows Server 2008 that provides network shares.
> It is part of the tiny "csih" package
Which, I believe, is part of "base" ?
With best regards,
Saturday, September 26, 2015 13:23:01
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple