This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: startx not working
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: Tim Higgins <THiggins at fmic dot com>, "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 22:07:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: startx not working
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2102863BC5C95144B16CCBB6F6966C0BF1E985 at FMIC10 dot fremont dot fmic dot com> <560452FD dot 3040202 at gmail dot com> <2102863BC5C95144B16CCBB6F6966C0BF1EA2B at FMIC10 dot fremont dot fmic dot com>
Please leave the mailing list in copy
On 24/09/2015 21:48, Tim Higgins wrote:
Yes I get a different error
Just trying to get X working on my desktop as I need its functionality
for some Unix jobs that require X.
As openGL crashed and the suggestion on the screenshot is "-nowgl"
can you try
startxwin -- -multiwindow +iglx -nowgl
it should disable the hardware acceleration.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple