This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ssh fails after joining domain
- From: Hoot Thompson <john dot h dot thompson at nasa dot gov>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 10:07:25 -0400
- Subject: ssh fails after joining domain
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm working on a group of Windows Server 2012 R2 systems. Prior to
joining the systems to our domain controller, I install the openssh
components after which I can ssh into the system using the Administrator
account and password. However, as soon as I join a server to our domain
controller, ssh no longer works for the exact same Administrator
account. Are local accounts (such as the aforementioned Administrator
account) blocked somehow after joining the domain? Is there someway I
can make the local account work again?
Thanks in advance!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple