This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Question about old win32 api
- From: Michael Enright <mike at kmcardiff dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 12:48:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: Question about old win32 api
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <A8FCEC4C682E094AAB49CE0CE41E28EA18502B88 at EXCHMB06 dot is dot l-3com dot com> <1442854377 dot 11704 dot 18 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <A8FCEC4C682E094AAB49CE0CE41E28EA18502C2E at EXCHMB06 dot is dot l-3com dot com> <1195136399 dot 20150921222509 at yandex dot ru> <CAOC2fq-WaBg1aug_iG92Z3B7PvYD+EmpsWhCdS7HHDW0JZMijQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <5600691F dot 2090204 at gmail dot com> <CAOC2fq8XD9kx8VbVoWf0pZ3+iX5Xp-Sx18mabnn75WwKkAVwVw at mail dot gmail dot com> <C4D33CAB-A685-45B6-B970-0328B58869E2 at solidrocksystems dot com> <CAOC2fq_Qsq4CLv2Oc3f797JZCrANBqyY_RsgGbLVjT0+RaJ4eQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <684FB57D-F0F8-4BB9-AB72-7D58F91FEFE9 at solidrocksystems dot com> <CAOC2fq8odvsRD3hmkHivuTvNw3CLR6sHJyKhMyrOqP0n=gdeww at mail dot gmail dot com> <1442944452 dot 16136 dot 8 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> Installing with Cygwin Setup.
> This is the only supported installation method.
On Tue, Sep 22, 2015 at 10:59 AM, David Stacey wrote:
> We're drifting off topic, but never mind...
Thanks Yaakov, David, Achim, Vince and whoever else may be moved to
chime in. I don't wish to take over the list with this subject. The
answers so far have given me much to think about, and are complete
enough that I don't need to ask follow-up questions at this time.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple