This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Unable to retain installation configuration on Windows 10
- From: Xi Shen <davidshen84 at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 20:25:05 +0800
- Subject: Unable to retain installation configuration on Windows 10
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
On Windows 7, the setup program is able to remember last install
location. But on Windows 10 64 bit, the installation root is always
"c:\cygwin64", and the package location is always
I think some register key is messed up?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple