This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Question about old win32 api
- From: <Jacob dot A dot Lamberson at l-3com dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>, <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:02:18 +0000
- Subject: RE: Question about old win32 api
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <A8FCEC4C682E094AAB49CE0CE41E28EA18502B88 at EXCHMB06 dot is dot l-3com dot com> <1442854377 dot 11704 dot 18 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <A8FCEC4C682E094AAB49CE0CE41E28EA18502C2E at EXCHMB06 dot is dot l-3com dot com> <1195136399 dot 20150921222509 at yandex dot ru>
> 1. https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU pretty please.
> > Upgrading would be a pain,
> Who said that?...
1. Here we go.
2. While I doubt it would be technically difficult, it would be easier to keep the same version as far as good ol' corporate policy goes.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple