This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Question about old win32 api
- From: <Jacob dot A dot Lamberson at l-3com dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:29:35 +0000
- Subject: RE: Question about old win32 api
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <A8FCEC4C682E094AAB49CE0CE41E28EA18502B88 at EXCHMB06 dot is dot l-3com dot com> <1442854377 dot 11704 dot 18 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
Upgrading would be a pain, but I have to re-create the binaries I'm using from source.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Yaakov Selkowitz
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2015 11:53 AM
Subject: Re: Question about old win32 api
On Mon, 2015-09-21 at 16:10 +0000, Jacob.A.Lamberson@l-3com.com wrote:
> I'm attempting to compile cygwin 1.7.18. I've made some progress, but
> have run into what appears to be an incompatibility between minGW's
> Win32 api and this version of cygwin.
Better yet, why are you trying to build such an old version?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple