This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cmake fails to run/build under Cygwin
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 18:55:26 +0100
- Subject: Re: cmake fails to run/build under Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAA3P5HMEWibqgdNXc4pazB1wdoBtxcDAbHrHQfHFBi5y925ZMA at mail dot gmail dot com> <D481F712-EC55-4A5C-998C-6EE5A5551B4F at etr-usa dot com>
On 21/09/15 16:48, Warren Young wrote:
I just built yasm via cmake under Cygwin 64 2.1.1 on Windows 10, and it worked just fine.
Did you just pick this for the sake of an example, or would you like me
to rebuild yasm?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple