This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Question about old win32 api
- From: <Jacob dot A dot Lamberson at l-3com dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 16:10:50 +0000
- Subject: Question about old win32 api
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I'm attempting to compile cygwin 1.7.18. I've made some progress, but have run into what appears to be an incompatibility between minGW's Win32 api and this version of cygwin. The same problem is identified here: https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin/2013-10/msg00348.html. I have run into the same THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS double declaration as the link, among other things. So far as I can tell, I need to get some older minGW Win32api packages to compile this. Could someone point me to these? I haven't been able to find anything besides the most recent version.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple