This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Https proxy auth issue with git in cygwin 2.2.1
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 10:39:20 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Https proxy auth issue with git in cygwin 2.2.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFkLm6xW=5uUP+CRrmUontqPzqAZ+r4WdwjVAhP+XTvs53JmFQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150921103100 dot GF14466 at dinwoodie dot org>
Adam Dinwoodie <adam <at> dinwoodie.org> writes:
> As an interim solution, does using ssh instead of https work?
He's forced through the abomination of a proxy requiring NTLM
authentication, so I'd say his chances of having SSH connections to the
outside are pretty slim. He could try cntlm, though (not packaged yet for
Cygwin since upstream seems to have disappeared, but I've been working on
some patches to have it not crash on 64bit).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple