This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
xfig 3.2.5c crashes on Cygwin/X
- From: Marcelo Ribeiro <marcelo dot byrro dot ribeiro at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 13:34:54 -0300
- Subject: xfig 3.2.5c crashes on Cygwin/X
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The xfig package crashes when I try to open or save files, producing the message
xfig3.2.5c: SIGSEGV signal trapped
xfig: Figure is empty or not modified - exiting without saving.
This happens in both 32 and 64 bits. I reinstalled the package, but
the problem remains. It does no seem to have a solution in the forum.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple