This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Error accessing mapped drive >2TB?
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 17:21:34 -0600
- Subject: Re: Error accessing mapped drive >2TB?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CA+2x6-L_pqdN6PHE0c15hcmrmB66Z75Hz95cH+dbcn4yXuVZNg at mail dot gmail dot com> <712A87EA-64C7-4033-BE7F-39C8C8D527EB at etr-usa dot com> <110723294 dot 20150915064630 at yandex dot ru> <CA+2x6-LtkKk15AOavG5pUD+YwcKKa=TKU1nnHwEy45LKwLkFJg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Sep 15, 2015, at 9:14 AM, Nem W Schlecht <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I'm going to be spinning up an Ubuntu box in the next few days that
> will have a 5TB drive in it as well, so I'll be able to test to see if
> the source OS (and/or version of SMB server) makes a difference.
Please test by exporting the filesystem root, since exporting a folder makes the problem go away here. Maybe Cygwinâs UNC path parsing simply canât cope with a bare slash where it expected at least one folder name?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple