This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
xauth issue (remote X w/putty via Cygwin/XWin)
- From: Chris Louden <chris dot louden at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 09:56:14 -0600
- Subject: xauth issue (remote X w/putty via Cygwin/XWin)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: chrislouden at gmail dot com
Following up on this post:
Is there any news regarding the getting "listen tcp" issue with xauth
resolved. The workaround mentioned works but isn't ideal in the
environment I have.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple