This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- From: Tae Lim Kook <tkook11 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 00:12:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKs53GU64Y_vBcfGuana_LsicfGc2qD0vqQYNgJoJ+=5Jo7=ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <1119268 dot 20150914213950 at yandex dot ru> <CAKs53GVZNLgaDyY+=GQPtQGRqSNAN97=sXY0d7sm9FT69ooNrQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <636766954 dot 20150915070045 at yandex dot ru>
> Ok, I did some more digging and the location your curl refers to is also appears to be correct. (Although it is heavily cross-symlinked and hard to track.)
> Make sure you have only one Cygwin install and/or that you're updating the right one.
Yes, indeed I have only one Cygwin install.
However, since autorebase.dash hangs at the end of setup.exe, I close
it when it reaches that process. Perhaps this might contribute to the
Tae Lim Kook
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple