This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- From: Tae Lim Kook <tkook11 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:51:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: HTTPS - Error setting certificate verify locations
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKs53GU64Y_vBcfGuana_LsicfGc2qD0vqQYNgJoJ+=5Jo7=ng at mail dot gmail dot com> <1119268 dot 20150914213950 at yandex dot ru>
That file does not exist on my system.
On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 2:39 PM, Andrey Repin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Greetings, Tae Lim Kook!
>> I'm getting an error every time I try to get content with HTTPS (e. g.
>> curl, wget, git).
>> $ curl https://google.com
>> curl: (77) error setting certificate verify locations:
>> CAfile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca-bundle.crt
>> CApath: none
>> I have read that this problem can be solved by installing
>> ca-certificates, but the error persists even when version 2.5-1 is
> You seems to have altered curl config.
> ca-certificates are installed into (de facto) standard location in /etc/ssl/certs
> curl by default search for them there.
> Check your ~/.curlrc for any stray overrides.
> With best regards,
> Andrey Repin
> Monday, September 14, 2015 21:32:26
> Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple