This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: NOACL leads to a massive speed slowdown in file system processes
- From: Mikkel Filla <mfilla at arcor dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 19:36:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: NOACL leads to a massive speed slowdown in file system processes
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1750747142 dot 592411 dot 1442135988978 dot JavaMail dot ngmail at webmail17 dot arcor-online dot net> <i46bvahk3frb9hq6l9279v2pl1h5ohgoqn at 4ax dot com>
Wow, that seems a very fast solution. Are there any side effects which
could be a problem? Else I wonder, why this is not the default setting.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple